Landing Page Design
In online marketing, a landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is a single web page that appears in response to the clicking of an online ad.
Landing pages typically display sales copy that directs prospects to take an action such as buying a product or service or completing an online form with personal information such as name, telephone number, e-mail address or other qualifying and valuable information to local business owners and marketers.
Landing pages are often linked to from social media, email campaigns or search engine marketing campaigns.
Landing pages are often designed with the goal of converting website visitors into sales leads.
What has your website done for you lately?
- Has your website added to the bottom line of your business?
- Are you really proud of the website promoting your local business?
- Does it look fantastic? Does the color scheme, images and overall visual appearance match the look and feel of your corporate image?
- Does your local business website communicate to customers and potential customers alike that you are serious about what you do? A true professional?
Let’s talk about brochures…
Did you know…
The information contained in a brochure only gets read one time and then is filed or even worse it gets tossed in the bin, because a brochure contains information that does not change.
Your website should not be an online destination in which potential customers visit once and then leave… never to return.
You should be engaging these visitors with fresh meaningful content about your business, your products, your services or your latest promotions or news so that after the first visit, they return again and again.
And you should be capturing their contact information.
When it comes to your local business website, you should not be judging its design… you should be measuring it.
7 Keys to a Successful Small Business Website
Here are the 7 Keys to a Successful Small Business Website that you should add to your arsenal:
- Measuring the number of followers on your Twitter account
- Measuring the views for your latest video published to YouTube or FaceBook
- Measuring the number of new subscribers to your blog
- Measuring the number of blog comments
- Measuring the return on investment from online promotions
- Measuring the conversion rates of visitors to leads and leads to customers
- Measuring the effectiveness of your up-selling program
Local Business Websites That Convert Prospects to Customers
A local business website designed with one ore more landing pages is like a silent salesman that works around the clock to attract prospects to your business. Once these prospects are attracted, your local business website can then help convert these prospects into customers.
Successfully Designed Online Marketing Websites include:
- Professional Look & Feel
- Designed For Lead Generation
- Simple tools that allow the business owner or staff members to maintain their own content
- Designed For Social Marketing
- Designed For Local Search (i.e. Google Places)
- Mobile Phone enabled (i.e. iPhone friendly, Droid friendly)
Your Website Needs To Accommodate Your Online Marketing Needs For:
- Online Publishing & Media Distribution
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Strong Calls To Action (CTA) for your targeted advertising campaigns
- Customer Reviews and Testimonials
- Web Standards and Usability
How It Works
In order to achieve, you will need to acquire the right vehicle to engage prospective, current and past customers with valuable content that builds the relationship over a sustained period of time.
A correctly optimized website is multi-faceted in that it can serve the diverse needs today’s customer.
Today’s customer is unlikely to be effectively reached through traditional marketing channels.
They are more likely living their daily lives with a smartphone using new media such as:
Your local business website should extend beyond its confines and reach out to engage your past, present and future customer base…
We must make one thing clear.
We do not accept website design projects. There are many talented website designers in your local area and it is our policy to partner, not compete with them.
Covertise specializes in marketing and can recommend a website designer if you do not already have one. If you are already working with a website designer and are happy with your results, then please put us in touch with them as we will work with them to implement the key online marketing programs for your local business.